Google This is Madness of Love for Me | Latest technology, travel, marketing, business & foods blogs

Saturday 5 January 2013

This is Madness of Love for Me

Whenever you come in front of me, there is a strange thing happen in my heart, since this story of our love has begun. I don't know why i always think everything about you day and night, sleep went away and being angry with the eyes. This is madness of love, this love of ours blossomed, but don't know how love happened, don't know when agreement took place, that our things went right. In my every moment I think you should have a meeting with me, being mad I look your face in every face. I really don't what has happened to me, what do I say. But I just want to touch you, I just want to win you. You're my love, my prayer, my life and my everything. 

Love is Life
My heart beats for you, for your fragrant beauty, scattered hair and charming style. This is my only work now, to keep being lost in your thoughts and that smile of yours has begun to make me crazy. It's the message of the mad heart, that I want to just live in your heartbeats. The weather of my heart is more colorful, because you're there. But you're torturing me in my dream, you just came and now you're going away. It's true that you meet me daily, still why are these distances there. Let the heart do what it says, come into my arms, let me hug you, let me kiss you, let me cross the barrier and let my luck be changed for good. Until these circumstances will change and you will be my forever.

Read More : For Inspirational Life
Posted By: Shanu Sarkar

This is Madness of Love for Me

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Latest technology, travel, marketing, business & foods blogs All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Blogger Templates