Google Love You Always and Forever | Latest technology, travel, marketing, business & foods blogs

Monday 14 January 2013

Love You Always and Forever

I have attained you and kept you in my heart. I have hidden you from everybody and made you my dreams. When you came in my life, everything was so beautiful and you have completed me. Now,  you are my entire world. I am dreaming of you, night is golden for me now. Because you are with me in this world. Now you become my religion as well as my caste. There are new desires to meet you everyday. It is necessary for my heart. wherever i may be, my destination is now you. Without you, I don't know where do i go? whichever path i may choose, you're there at the end.


Love
Now you are mine, so I'm smiling so much. You teach me how to live with joy and love. I have found my god in you. I have found a support because you are with me. I have found my home in you. My day starts with and ends with you. You are mine, now I know what is relationship. I know that life is unfaithful and unexpected. But you are there, nothing bad can happen. Because you are my life forever. There are so much glories at my door because you are my destiny, right now. I know what is this magic around me because you are here with me, this world, this beauty you only got.it. You are mine, you are with. Now I don't care about this whole world.

Love
If you want the moon, then I will give you the moon. If you ask for my life, I will also give it you. Because I want to be very close to your heart and want to love you more than I can. In your heartbeats, in your pathways, in the cold sighs of yours, in the faltering breaths of yours, I want to be present at there always and forever. Aside from you I won't want anything, for as long as I live, I'll love you. It's so difficult now to hide my love from you. But In your love, I don't know and neither does my heart, even God don't know, only you know where this life will take me now.

Read More : Love And Madness
Posted By: Shanu Sarkar

Love You Always and Forever

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Latest technology, travel, marketing, business & foods blogs All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Blogger Templates