Google For My Love | Latest technology, travel, marketing, business & foods blogs

Wednesday 5 December 2012

For My Love

In every pages of my life, in all my moments, in my future and after my death, you are there. God write your name in my all stories & make my world within you. I'm living because of you and I'll die for you. You're the road of my life. Just i want to say you're the one i always loved, you're the one i love & I'll love you forever as long as i live. I have one heart with all your pain, tears, sadness & sorrows. I always pray to god that if you want to do something for me then give all my happiness, joys & smiles, even my life to you.

We'll never be separated, never be alone. I'll not be able to live if we get separated. Because You remains in my eyes, in my breaths, in my dreams and in my soul. When I see your face once, the passing moment will stop. There are a hundred stories, hundreds of things to talk, how do I tell them all to you. For me you're the support, you're the faith. My love for you more than love, more than anything. I don't know what's my relation with you, but now you're really all part of my life.

Read More : Meaningful Life
Posted By: Shanu Sarkar

For My Love

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Latest technology, travel, marketing, business & foods blogs All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Blogger Templates